Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekend Style....

I'm so excited the TOMS ballet flats are finally here!! I'm trying to get out of my sweats and a tshirt habit and look a little more put together. Here is how I would wear these on a Saturday running around with the kids. I would wear a small, dainty necklace during the day and then if I go out for drinks at night but with no time to change, I would swap the dainty necklace for a big chunky one and red lipstick!

Ok I'm off to watch a movie. We are on a roll! Beginners and 50/50 last night, and Rise of the Planet of the Apes tonight! I didn't even fall asleep! Oh yeah, redbox night! Which by the way, I get all excited because they are only $1 and then all upset when it ends up being $7 because I forgot to return it all week!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment