Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Surprise!

On Friday, my mom, sister and I had a little surprise birthday party for my Dad! I must say we did a pretty good job, he had no clue! We went out for dinner, while my cousin let everyone in my house to wait for him. After dinner we blinded folded him (which seems to be becoming a tradition) drove to my house, and walked him up the steps. He thought he was downtown and that we were going to a bar :) Let's just say these peeps can party! Conga dancing around my house, line dancing, and all the drinks were completly gone! We had a DJ there until midnight, which I assumed would be enough time, but I was so wrong! My family wanted to keep going, so somehow my Aunt made a call and a Mariachi appeared! It was the perfect way to end a night!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment