Monday, January 16, 2012

Hang time

We have been living in our house for about 1 1/2 yrs now, and I find that I love having people over, more than I though I would. After our NYE party we had a small group over for a friends birthday, so after two weekends in a row it was nice to just hang at home. I love all the spots the kids find to play. On SAturday I was going to built MsChicken a fort out of newspapers but she was intent on just slapping a blanket over some chairs. I played a movie for her on my phone and when piggy woke up from his nap he joined her... for a short while. Later on that day they were being to freaking sweet to each other as they both curled up under a blanket and watched Toy Story together. Also, the boy has really been showing of his new walking skills!

On Sunday, after a ridiculous football game, which btw , I totally predicted, H and I went out for a movie!! I can't remember the last one we went to go see. When we came back MsMoon left us a little block castle, she asked my sister to not put it away so we could see it <3






No comments:

Post a Comment