Friday, December 16, 2011

Juicebox

 


Juicebox was very sick last weekend, and this past Monday we had to say goodbye to him. Dystemper is a seriously horrible viral disease. It completely broke our hearts, and having to tell my Chicken was even worse. I told her that he would be going to heaven and turn into a flower the same way that Mamita Nita (her great grandmother) did. She responded: "Mamita Nita doesn't need more friends in heaven she had enough. Juicebox has friends here." I don't think it hit her until Monday night when she quietly started looking for him outside and then inside. All of a sudden I hear her crying so hard and with so much emotion, it was so sad. She has mentioned him here and there throughout the week, but I think she is fine now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment