Monday, October 19, 2009

Catholic festivals

Yesterday Hector and I took Luna to a Catholic church fall festival. We enjoyed ourselves, Luna loved the moonwalks and flying chairs. We finished our turkey legs,sausage-on-a-stick, and over priced cup of soda. As we are saying our goodbyes to my family, a very ignorant person walks up to Hec to ask him about his Che tattoo. He asks Hec if he knows how many people he killed, and why he would go to a family event knowing he had Che tattooed on him. He continued to say that it was such an uncatholic thing to do.

Now, I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and freedom of speech. I think that some opinions should be kept to yourself, unless you are open to discussing the other persons opinions. What I don't understand is why a man, takes time away from his family just to come and talk down to us. Taking time away, and sending negative vibes to our afternoon. I also didn't know that people with tattoos were uncatholic and not allowed to attend church functions. I was so upset, I won't post what I responded to him, it wasn't too nice.

We went for Mexican food afterwards, I had a margarita, Hec had a dos equis. We laughed about it, him.

I love this man's arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment