Monday, November 21, 2011

Spalding interview from Marie Claire

I love her answer in  this interview from Marie Claire.  So cheers to a busy week, with two 4 year olds in the house, one crawling 13 month old, thanksgiving preparations, one dear short for sewing projects, home health patients, commute to LaMarque for work, getting my 4 day workout in, cleaning time and some time to sit down with my hubby! 

I get that she leads a different kind of lifestyle, but still I think her answer can be applied to anyone.

MC:  You play about 150 concerts a year and have performed for President Obama three times. Now you're on a world tour — while also working on a new album. When do you sleep?

ES:  Amazingly enough, I have all the time I need. I don't watch TV, I don't spend time on the Internet, and I don't party much. I don't text very much, either. I ask my friends to please call me. I try to keep the phone calls short, keep the e-mails short. If I choose to use it productively, there's enough time to do everything I need to do.
Photo Credit: Sandrine Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment