Monday, July 18, 2011

Long weekend - San Francisco - Day 1

I arrived in San Francisco early Friday morning, excited to visit my sister who has been roaming the city for the last couple months. Our first stop was to search Haight St. shops for a jacket! It was colder than I expected, but I embraced the cooler weather after melting in Houston all summer.

We made our way to SF MOMA, took a tour of the massive Stein Collection. This first photo I took from the MOMA, as I was taking a little break from the exhibit, to take get a breath of fresh air.

After a couple beers at a bar we found around the corner from the museum, we jumped on the bus and made our way to Fishermans Wharf. My husband and I failed to make this stop the first time I visited San Francisco, so it was defintely a nice treat to have the best clam chowder I've ever tasted!











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment